Home Energy Conservation Program
The program is currently available across Ontario –
How it works:
- You must heat your home with a natural gas, oil, propane boiler/furnace OR wood stove.
- If you are an Enbridge customer and have a valid Enbridge account number in good standing OR if you heat your home with oil, wood or propane—you must provide a current tax bill for the property.
- You must use an Enbridge approved Certified Energy Auditor (CEA), such as the one listed below.
- You must complete at least two of the following Home Energy Upgrades listed below as recommended by the CEA and achieve a minimum 15% annual fuel savings.*
- You must complete pre and post energy audits from the same Enbridge approved CEA by December 31, 2017
Toll Free: 866.907.9206
GTA – 647.792.0276
Ottawa – 613.417.0432
1st Audit – $245.50 ($150 incentive applied to $395.50)
2nd Audit – $169.50