Your home will be inspected by an experienced, certified professional in strict accordance with the CAHPI (Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors) Standards of Practice.
Every inspection will review each component as outlined below:
- Exterior walls and foundations details
- Roofing, Chimneys and Drainage
- Exterior Perimeter of the house
- Heating and Cooling
- Interior walls, floors and ceilings
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Attic components, Insulation levels and type and Attic Ventilation
- Basements and Crawlspaces
- Mechanical rooms (furnace, Air Conditioner, water heater etc…)
- Electrical panel
- Doors and Windows
You will receive a report explaining each area of concern. All areas of concern will be discussed prior to us leaving the property. If you require us to provide more explanation we will be available further discussions or explanations. Once we leave the house the relationship does not stop there. We remain your consultant and resource for as long as you own your home.