File Submission: EnerGuide Rating and ENERGY STAR
Ridge Energy Consultants is a licensed service organization for the EnerGuide Rating Service (ERS) for New Homes Program and the ENERGY STAR for New Homes Initiative (ESNH).
We provide quick file submission, streamlined accounting processes, and free, expert technical assistance to New Homes Certified Energy Advisors.
The benefits of submitting files for ERS and for ESNH through Ridge Energy Consultants include:
- Your choice of file management tools (Ridge Energy Consultant’s File Management Site or, coming soon, a custom designed file management site that has been designed with feedback and expertise of CEAs).
- Access to a Ridge Energy Consultants online portal (Advisor Resource Collective – New Homes) with information on:
- ERS/ESNH policies and procedures
- Updates as they happen on changes to the ERS and ESNH program and process, these updates will also be sent out in our Program Update Blog (PUB)
- Access to new homes discussion forum for posting questions and building a community of new homes advisors.
- One business day turnaround on submitting builder registration forms and files ensuring that you have the resources to provide prompt service to Builders.
- One week turnaround for mailing out ERS and ESNH Labels and builder packages.
- Knowledgeable in-house staff providing technical, administrative and builder response support to you and the Builder through the process.
- Discounted administrative fees for developments (please call to discuss)
- Flexibility to process enrollment fees however the CEA prefers (i.e. invoice the CEA directly, invoice the builder)
- Ridge Energy Consultants’s brand recognition and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to inquire about submitting your files through Ridge Energy Consultants.
ENERGY STAR Training for Certified Energy Advisors
New Homes Certified Energy Advisors can now offer the familiar, blue ENERGY STAR logo to builders and homeowners to promote qualifying best-in-class energy efficient homes.
The ENERGY STAR for New Homes Initiative (ESNH) is a federal government administered program offering third-party verification of a home’s energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR is not affiliated with any one builders association, allowing for all residential builders of single family dwellings, no matter their size, to access the benefits of ENERGY STAR verification.
Contact Ridge Energy Consultants, to be trained on the ENERGY STAR for New Homes Initiative and upon successful completion to be registered with Natural Resources Canada as an ENERGY STAR for New Homes Initiative participant. Contact Ridge Energy Consultants at 1.888.236.5116 to register for training.